September 17, 2018. National Information Technologies JSC informs of upgrading the Mobile Government app for mobile devices.
In addition to changing the name for “mGov” (the previous name was “eGov”), the functionality for user signing-in via one-time password has been implemented*.
Mobile app users may use 43 services and 13 types of payments, of which 13 services are available for obtainment via one-time SMS password.
Users of mobile devices based on iOS will only have to upgrade the app. However, if a gadget runs on Android platform, then one will need to download the “mGov” app from Google Play.
The list of 13 services that can be obtained via one-time SMS password:
- Obtainment of abstract of residential address;
- Obtainment of abstract on all registered activities of legal entity, branch and representative office;
- Abstract on registered legal entity, branch and representative office;
- Abstract on availability of legal entity`s branches and representative offices;
- Abstract of an individual`s participation in other legal entities;
- Obtainment of abstract of a legal entity’s equity participation in other legal entities;
- Statement of marriage;
- Submission of e-application for marriage registration;
- Birth certificate;
- Issuance of statement of ownership/non-ownership of real estate;
- Issuance of statement on the registered and terminated titles for real estate;
- Obtainment of abstracts of the registered title to real estate and technical characteristics thereof;
- Abstract on pledge that does not subject to statutory public registration.
* A one-time password is an SMS notice with a verification code that comes to a user’s mobile phone after he/she sends a request. To use a one-time password, a user must have been registered in the “M-Gov” mobile citizens’ database.